Wednesday, February 25, 2009

February Scrapbooking: Multipurpose Pages

These are the pages that we will be making at my monthly Scrapbooking Class. This month I created pages that can be used for a whole variety of occasions. Because I don't know which pictures I'll be using for these pages, I haven't put titles on 2 of them. This first layout is was made with Regal Rose background paper, Pink Pirouette, Bashful Blue, and Chocolate Chip cardstocks. The patterned paper is from Making Memories...it's so pretty with glitter covered polka dots.
The next layout can be used as a year in review layout because it includes mats for 12 photos, 1 for each month. This patterned paper is made by American Crafts and the leaves are stamped with the set "All Through the Year," which is a retired set, that I just can't give up because it is so versatile for scrapbooking. I used Rose Red, Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip, and Baja Breeze cardstocks. Embellishments included Chocolate Chip ribbon (of course) and a brown flower button from the Stampin' Up! Button Latte collection.

This third layout uses some new textured patterned papers from Stampin' Up! called "Sweet Slumber." These papers are quite luxurious due to their thickness and texture. I pulled out my "True Friend" stamp set to add some extra graphics to the pages. I used my Top Note die for a little journaling spot. The colors used here are So Saffron, Ridinghood Red, Baja Breeze, and Sahara Sand.

No comments: