Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Mia's First Day

Here's a page that I made to demonstrate the "Make & Take" project at the crop I'm hosting this weekend. It's a layout of the few pictures that I took of Mia on her first day back at preschool. I used papers from a new Simply Scrappin Kit called "Sunshine Garden". I love these kits so much...they come with so much patterned paper and stickers you can make so much with them compared to other kits on the market. They are perfect for a coordinating album or series of pages.

Stamps: Big Deal Alphabet, Best Friends Alphabet Lower, One of a Kind
Inks: So Saffron, Certainly Celery, Baja Breeze
Papers: So Saffron, Certainly Celery, Old Olive, Baja Breeze, Sunshine Garden DS papers from Kit
Accessories: 1" Double Stitched Baja Breeze ribbon, Very Vanilla grosgrain ribbon, Boho Blossoms punch, Green rhinestone brad, Scallop edge punch
Note: Subtle flowers are stamped across the bottom of the page with So Saffron ink

No comments: