Friday, February 20, 2009

Cute Mini Photo Album

As some of you may know, I am a volleyball coach in addition to all the other roles that I play in my life. It's so funny because my volleyball world and papercrafting world rarely collide, only when I make gifts for some of the girls that I coach. I made a few of these mini-photo albums as prizes for a fun tournament that I coordinated as a change of pace to our regular practice schedule. I showed them the prizes and they were so surprised..."Coach, you made these?"...they really don't know too much about my papercrafting addictions. It was fun to see them get excited about winning these.

Stamps: Best Friends Alphabet Upper
Inks: Pacific Point
Papers: Pacific Point, White, Bashfule Blue
Accessories: Cricut Cartridges (Sports Mania and Making the Grade), Bashful Blue and White Grosgrain ribbon, silver cord, Mini Photo album with removable cover inserts

No comments: