Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine for a friend

This is a quick little valentine card that I made up to send to a friend that I think needs a little "pick-me-up." I need to do this more often. Almost a year ago in my role as "Sunshine Coordinator" for my local MOMS Club, I would send little "Random Acts of Kindness" cards to the club members randomly to just brighten their day. When I resigned from that position, I told myself that I would try to continue the "RAKs" for my friends and family members. Unfortunately, I have not been very faithful in doing this. I hope you will all join me in trying to brighten someone's day this week by sharing our creative gifts and sending a little note to a friend or loved one. We all now what a wonderful surprise it is to get a hand-made card in the mail.

Stamps: none - I actually used some old rub-ons for this!
Inks: Chocolate Chip
Papers: Kraft, Pink Pirouette, Bella Rose DS Paper
Accessories: Chocolate Chip Twill Ribbon, Heart to Heart Punch, Rubons (last year's Sale-A-Bration rub-ons, can't remember name)
Note: I sponged chocolate chip ink to the strip of pink pirouette and the edges of all the little hearts.

No comments: