Sunday, March 1, 2009

March Layout Challenge

I'm excited to offer my first ScrappyMama Scrapbooking Challenge this month. Since most people I know tend to scrapbook 2 page layouts, I'm going to provide a 2-page layout sketch for you all to try. You can then take a picture of your layout , post the picture on splitcoaststampers.com, your own blog, or some other online gallery, and then link it in a comment to this blog post. For every picture you post, you will be entered into a drawing for this month's blog candy, a page kit with supplies from StoryTellers Club.

The deadline for entry into this challenge is Sunday March 15th. I will be drawing a winner on Monday, March 16th. The winners picture will be posted on this blog that week.

The sketch that we'll be using is one that I found in the March issue of Creating Keepsakes Magazine by Becky Higgins.
The prize drawing is a page kit from StoryTellers Club that is "Love" themed. You could use these papers to make 4-6 layouts if you add some more cardstock of your own, it comes with so many die-cut embellishments. Included in the kit is 2 sheets of double-sided patterned paper, and 3 sheets of coordinating die-cut embellishments.

Good Luck everyone! I'm excited to see what you will come up with!

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

Here's a link to Belinda's layout for her son's cub scout pictures. Love it!

Belinda's Layout