Sunday, March 8, 2009

My first Scrapbook Page

Since I recently finished my 2008 album, I was a little reminiscent about when I started scrapbooking. I'll never forget how I was introduced to this great hobby. A friend of mine named Sue brought me into her car on our lunch break to show me her Creative Memories scrapbooks. We played volleyball together, and I remember her saying that it's less expensive than playing volleyball....now I'm not too sure about that!! I guess it depends on how addicted you are to either volleyball or scrapbooking! Anyway, she invited me to a monthly evening crop at her house, and I started going to all the local stores to get all the "necessities. That was about 10 years ago (WOW!) and here I am still loving it! I thought it might be fun to show you all my first scrapbook page:

This pages is about my precious Abu who passed away a year ago. These pictures were taken when he was only 8 weeks old. What a cutie!

1 comment:

kristi said...

Even your first page looks good! Thanks for sharing, it's nice to see how far you've taken it.