Sunday, March 29, 2009

New Interior Designs!

I'm so excited that I finally got around to trying out Stampin' Up!'s Decor Elements! It's taken me a while, but I finally took the plunge. Wow, are these things easy? I used the gorgeous tree here in my dining room. I'm considering making some words about family to put on this wall with the tree, just need to find the time.

I also recently repainted my kitchen and needed to add something to an area that had been previously stenciled. So I added these Flourishes and I love them! It's so cool, it looks like they are painted on!

So, needless to say, I am a big fan of Decor Elements now. I've got lots more to put up....though most are waiting for some wall repair/repainting before I put them up. I have some flowers to put up in my daughters' room, some words for my bedroom, and of course a bunch of things for my craft room once I finally get around to repainting it! I'll post pictures of everything as it gets done.

No comments: