Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Blog Candy Winner: Cindy Vernon

Congratulations to Cindy Vernon for winning the beautiful Ribbon Candy that I offered this past week. I'm sure she'll put it to good use! Thank you all for participating.

Well, my All-Day Crop was a huge success on Saturday. I got 20 pages done!!! Of course more than half of them were all ready created from my classes, and I just had to put pictures in and add some journaling. The day just flew by, and of course I had hoped to get even more done!

Here's one of the layouts that I created. This is a layout showing a bunch of pictures that I gathered of my sweet baby Alexa. I captured several moments when she was trying to put her toes in her mouth, I just love how babies do that!!!

The background for both pages is Sahara Sand, a great neutral color to scrapbook with. I used Rebecca Designer Series paper from Stampin' Up! for the lower portions of the background. The photos were framed in Regal Rose, Sahara Sand, Close to Cocoa, and some light pink textured Bazzil Cardstock. The large Regal Rose pieces were inked along the edges with my Close to Cocoa ink pad. I stamped "baby" in Cocoa ink using my Big Deal alphabet. The "sweet" came from the Sweet Shapes set. I punched out some baby pins in Regal Rose for along the bottom edge of the left page and within one of the Sahara squares on the right page (added a cocoa pin too). I stamped 2 of the Sahara squares with the feet from "I'm Here" in Regal Rose ink.

1 comment:

Paula said...

Well, if you got 20 pages done you did great. I go to crops and I start talking, next thing you know the crop is over and I hardly got anything done. The baby is sweet.