Monday, September 17, 2007

Sketch & Inspiration Challenge














This weekend I tried really hard to stay
off the computer and spend more time stamping. I actually got to stamp for a few hours on Saturday since it was a rainy day. I had printed out a few challenges from earlier in the week to keep me focused. This was last week's sketch challenge (SC141) and the picture of the girl dress below was the Inspiration Challenge from a week ago (IC92). The pale pinks, blues and browns were colors that I haven't used in a while together so it was a fun challenge. I also hadn't used my only "vintage" set, "Carte Postale," in a while so it was nice to dig that out too. Here's what I came up with:

Stamps: Carte Postale
Papers: Very Vanilla, Bashful Blue, Close to Cocoa, Pretty in Pink, Mellow Moss, Apple Cider DS Paper
Inks: Bashful Blue, Rose Romance, Close to Cocoa, Pretty in Pink, Mellow Moss
Accessories: Brass Hodge Podge, Flirty Ribbon (from last year's Winter Mini?), Corner Rounder Punch (for the scalloped edge)

1 comment:

Suzi said...

Oooooh! I really like that! Very nice.
Suzi