Friday, September 14, 2007

September Calendar Page

Last week I made this page for my monthly calendar displaying pictures of my youngest daughter eating corn on the cob at a recent picnic. She was so proud of herself! These calendar pages are usually pretty quick and simple because I'm usually late in making them. I used bashful blue for the background an stamped flowers from "True Friend" in Bashful Blue ink all over it. I sponged Chocolate Chip ink all over the edges of the cardstock and stamped the paper edges with "All in a Row" for a faux stitched look (again!). The pictures are framed in Barely Banana and Wild Wasabi that have also been sponged with Chocolate Chip. The accent flower on the right is another flower from "True Friend". I inked the stamp with Barely Banana and then sponged Regal Rose on the outer edges of the rubber before stamping on White cardstock. I sponged the edges of the white cardstock with Chocolate Chip as well, before layering it with Chocolate Chip and sponged Wild Wasabi. I stamped the title with my "Best Friends Alphabet Upper" in Chocolate Chip and added a little Wasabi double stitched ribbon for embellishment.


No comments: