Monday, September 17, 2007

More Taken with Pomegranate Artichokes

I had some scraps left over from when I made last week's color challenge (CC131), so I made a quick generic card with the leftovers. The butterflies are stamped on Naturals White in Rose Red, Tempting Turquoise and Always Artichoke. I used my small tag punch on those and then layered them with some Chocolate Chip tags that I cut with my larger tag punch. The teal cardstock was run through the Cuttlebug machine with a swirly embossing folder. I wrapped some Pomegranate Double stitched ribbon around the teal background and then attached the tags with adhesive and some brown brads. The edge of the Pomegranate card base was punched with my paper piercer for some faux stitching using my White gel pen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card....I like the simplicity of it. Nice job!!
Debbie J.