Sunday, July 15, 2007

July Calendar Page

I was a little late getting this month's Calendar page done, but I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. It's a little different than my typical style...I actually pulled out my circle cutter!! I used pictures from my youngest daughter's first birthday that we celebrated last week. Boy, did she have fun with that cake!!!

This one uses papers from the Storytime Collection by Cosmo Cricket. The words "Little One" and "giggle" are from a sheet of transparencies that came in a PineCone Press Kit. The "giggle" was stapled onto the polka dotted paper before I glued it down. For the calendar month, I stamped "JULY" using my Best Friends Upper alphabet and then randomly cut out the letters in odd shapes. I added some Lovely Lilac ink to the striped paper using the Direct-To-Paper technique for the calendar month strip. The circle photos are framed in Bashful Blue.

No comments: