Sunday, June 28, 2009

Stamp & Scrap

It's been a while since I did a real Stampin' Up! workshop, but last week I did one that focused on Stamping and Scrapbooking. These are the projects we made. This scrapbook page uses Cameo Coral, Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss and So Saffron. All colors that I found in the Walk in the Park paper from the Occasions Mini Catalog. The Butterfly from "Great Friend" is stamped with Saffron ink on the Saffron background cardstock. Some Cream grosgrain ribbon was tied around the Kiwi Kiss strip. The Kiwi Kiss strip was texturized with small Polka Dots and a Texturz plate in my Big Shot. I used my Photo Corner punch to add a bit of green to one of the photo mats and the stamps used in the title block were from "Big Deal Alphabet" and "Happy Everything."
The Card that we made used more patterned paper from "Walk in the Park," A stamped and colored image using "Wonderful Watercolors" in Chocolate Chip, Mellow Moss, and So Saffron. Chocolate Chip Grosgrain ribbon was used for embellishment along with punchouts from the Boho Blossoms punch and a Brown corduroy button.

No comments: