Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Crop for a Special Boy

I'm so excited to announce that I'll be hosting a Crop to benefit a local 8-year-old boy named Jacob Shell who is battling Neuroblastoma Cancer. So far the support for this little boy has been tremendous and I want to do more to ensure that this family is not stressed by the financial burden that this battle could cause. They have enough to be worried about.

So on July 18th, I'll be hosting a "Crafters Retreat for Jacob" at the Good Shepherd Lutheran Church in Glenville, NY. While I expect most of the attendees to be scrapbookers, I'm hoping that we'll have a variety of crafters taking part...stampers, quilters, beaders, and anyone else that needs table space, food, and creative company. We'll have raffle prizes, refreshments and a relaxing atmosphere so that all can enjoy their creativity while supporting a great cause.

The cost for the Retreat is $30 and it runs from 9am -5pm. Contact me if you'd like to participate or contribute in some way.

Can you please pray for Jacob and his family?
Thanks so much!

No comments: