Wednesday, June 24, 2009

June Scrapbooking

This month it was all about summer at my monthly scrapbooking class. I also had fun using up some special papers I've collected but never got around to using.
This first layout uses the new Melon Mambo pink that willb in the new catalog coming up in July. I couldn't resist using it since it worked so well with the patterned paper. The other colors are Certainly celery and Bashful Blue. I also used the Doodlecharms Cricut cartridge for the popsicle and the watermelon. The letters were done with the Taffy Alphabet (my new alphabet!).
This layout uses the stamp set from the Occasions Mini Catalog called "Just Beachy." I used Summer Sun, Pumpkin Pie, Elegant Egglplant, and Real Red for this color scheme. Again...my Taffy Alphabet and the Rough Edges Alphabet (retired) for the title.


For this layout I used Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Lavendar Lace and Barely Banana for the color scheme. I used the "Doodle This" stamp set to add some swirly accents throughout the pages. I also added some glittery details using the Clear Stardust Gel Pen (can't see in the picture).

No comments: