Sunday, May 17, 2009

May Layout Challenge

This is a little late in coming, but I'm excited to give you all a new sketch challenge to play with. I hope we will get more participation this time. This is actually the sketch that I used for last week's "Stamp-a-Stack" during which we made 6, 2-page layouts. I'm excited to see what you all come up with , feel free to share layouts with or without photos. The "deadline" for this challenge is Monday, June 1st. Due date for this challenge is Monday, June 1st. All you need to do is upload your creation to a blog or online gallery and then comment on this post and link to it. Unfortunatley, linking in a comment on blogger is not very user friendly, but it's not that bad if you just use the html code below:

In place of "linkaddress.com" place the web address of your creation, in place of "Link Name" you can write a title that you've given your creation. Feel free to contact me if you have problems or questions.

Blog candy for this challenge is another StoryTellers Club mini Kit...Owl themed this time. For some reason owls are in fashion now-a-days. I just saw a pair of jeans with an owl stitched on them!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gretchen,
I put my layout for this challenge on Splitcoast Stampers. I hope this link works

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1365117

I enjoyed this challenge! Thanks!
Belinda

Gretchen said...

Here's the link to Belinda's layout:

Horse