Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Attention Feedblitz subscribers

For those of you who have been subscribing to this blog via Feedblitz, I just wanted to inform you that some Internet Subscribers have been cancelling your subscription without your knowledge. I'm not sure why this is happening, but if you discover that you haven't heard from me in a while, this may be the case. You are welcome to use some of the other subscription options which you can find under "Subscribe to" on the right side of my blog. If you choose one of these options you will be able to view the feeds in you web browser depending on which system you choose.

Sorry about any confusion that this may have caused. Unfortunately this subscription stuff is a little out of my control for now. For those of you who don't subscribe: in general, I update my blog on Wednesday and Sunday mornings.

Since I don't like posting without a little eye candy, here's a card that I made for the Mom for Mothers Day.
I used the Level 2 hostess set, Echoes of Kindness along with the Eyelet edge punch and on of my new Texturz plates. The colors used for this one include Ridinghood Red, Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip, and Kiwi Kiss. I added some white Organdy ribbon on the flower focal point. Since I didn't have a Mothers day stamped, I just hand-wrote "mother".

My Mom made me a beautiful card for mothers day too - check it out below!


No comments: