Thursday, January 22, 2009

New Catalog is here!

It arrived last week and it is beautiful! I've already placed my first order so I can show off some of these new goodies at an upcoming crop I'm hosting in February. If you'd like to check it out and shop online, click here to go to my website and then click on the "Shop Now" button at the top right corner of the page.

AND ..... if you place an order on my website from February 1st - April 30th, you get a free copy of the catalog with your order!
Here's a quick list of some of my new things in the catalog so far (OK, you can tell that I'm all about accessories!):
  • Corduroy buttons
  • Crocheted Fleurettes
  • New ribbon orignals
  • Colored Flower Brads
  • Gorgeous Simply Scrappin' Kits & Papers
  • Texture plates for the Big Shot
  • More beautiful dies for the Big Shot
  • Circle Scissor Plus - super duper circle cutter
  • Eyelet Border Punch

No comments: