Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year from Scrappy Mama!

I am so excited to wish all of you a Happy New Year! As a special celebration of this great holiday, I'm going to share some candy with one of you! The Candy is a pack of my Paper Addicts Kit: Holiday Treats. This is a stack of 24- 6" x 12" sheets of Designer series paper from 4 different Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper Packs: Ski Slope, Frosty Day, Bella Rose, and Holiday Treasures. The papers are double sided, so these photos show all the designs you will be getting if you win this prize.

Here's how to enter: Leave a comment on this post, telling me some feedback about my blog. What do you like? What would you like to see more of? What don't you like?

Please label your response with the number of your comment, and I'll use a random number generator to pick the winner in exactly 1 week, January 8th. Please only one submission per person...Good Luck!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gretchen,

I really appreciate that you include a list of supplies and some directions when you post photos of your creations. Other papercrafters don't always do that. I'm always happy to see an email that you've updated your blog!

Belinda
comment #1

Anonymous said...

I love that you seem to make a card with a set I just got!!! What great timing on my part. I get such great ideas from your beautiful cards. thanks and happy new year! beth g

Candy said...

I kept thinking you were talking about me in your post there. :) I love all of the projects you post and that you include a supply list too. I like that they're not just cards or s/b pages, but other projects too.

kristi said...

Gretchen -
I always love to see what creative ideas you come up with! It's an inspiration to me and your cards and pages are always beautiful. I especially like your supply list and great photos. I don't really have a criticism, but if you ever were having frustrations with a project, it would be good to hear too!
:) Kristi
Comment #4

Anonymous said...

I like seeing the scrapbook pages. You know I dont get as excited about the cards. Some of the photos I have a hard time seeing details of ie the for sale one on this current page. HTH More SB pages!! ~Paula :)#5

Anonymous said...

I liked the way you showed how different paper/cardstock bleach differently. It is nice to see some of the experiments done by others.