Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Changes to Scrappy Mama

I just wanted to let you know that sometime within the next few days you may see some changes to the "scrappymama.com" website. Right now, the scrappymama.com address points to my blog, which was originally titled "Making Time for Creativity." This blog will continue to exist, but will not be what you initially see if you find it with the scrappymama.com web address. Instead you will find a new Scrappy Mama website geared more towards finished scrapbooking themed products that I am marketing. If you have bookmarked my website after going to it, you should see no change because you have likely bookmarked the web address "gretchenstamps.blogspot.com." If you see a change to the new Scrappy Mama website, just click on the "BLOG" link and that will get you back here to this blog. Most of you will not even notice a difference, but just in case, I thought I'd warn you so you're not surprised.

I am excited about my new website which will hopefully attract clients that need some professional help completing their scrapbooking projects. I will still continue to update by blog frequently with ideas and projects from my creative process. Thank you so much for being a supporter of this blog, it's great to be connected to other creative individuals around the world!

No comments: