Tuesday, June 22, 2010

July Events

2010/11 Catalog Unveiling: July 15th 7:00pm


Come see the new catalog and some fun new products! We’ll make one project using some new products and spend the rest of the time “oohing and ahhing” over the new ideas and merchandise. Cost to attend is $5 which includes your own catalog, one make-and- and take project, and access to retired and handmade items that I’ll have for sale.

Scrap Studio: July 29th 6:30-9:00pm

Just bring your photos and your adhesive of choice and I will help you design customized scrapbook pages. You will have full access to all of my tools (Cricut, Big Shot, stamps, inks, papers, ribbons, and accessories) and my ideas and design expertise to create beautiful scrapbook layouts just for you! Leave my studio with completed pages ready to insert into your scrapbook and display for family and friends. Four Spots available for Scrap Studio Sessions.

• Minimum fee: $16.00 includes up to 2, 2- page layouts (4 12x12 pages total)

• Additional 2-page layouts: $8.00

• Adhesive Fee (if don't bring own): $1.00 per 2-page layout

• Premade layouts will also be available for quick assembly, ranging from $5-$10.

• Design/Tools Only Option: If you already have your own supplies that you want to use, but want to come to the Scrap Studio and still get my design service and use my tools - $10 fee per session.

No comments: