Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sketch and Color Challenges

I've been in a bit of a creative slump lately so I thought it would be fun to do some Splitcoast Challenges again to get my creative juices flowing.  I made two cards that satisfy last week's Sketch Challenge (SC276) and one of them uses colors from last week's color challenge (CC266) Blushing Coral Rubies.  I also pulled out some stamps I haven't used in a while....FUN!

Stamps: Close as a Memory, Kind and Caring Thoughts
Paper: Ruby Red, Cameo Coral, Blush Blossom, Creamy Caramel, Very Vanilla
Ink: Ruby Red, Creamy Caramel
Accessories: Scallop Trim Border Punch, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder

Stamps: Kind and Caring Thoughts
Paper: So Saffron, Sweet Pea DSP, Whisper White, Close to Cocoa, Old Olive
Ink: So Saffron, Pretty in Pink, Close to Cocoa
Accessories: Sweet Pea Stitched Felt Flower

No comments: