Thursday, October 30, 2008

Paper Addict Collection: Holiday Treats

Are you addicted to patterned papers like I am? Do you want to have all the Stampin' Up! Designer Series papers but don't want to spend a fortune? I feel your pain! That's why I'm offering a new product called "Paper Addict Collections". Each Collection includes 24- 6" x 12" sheets of Designer series paper from 4 different Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper Packs. And since these papers are double sided, you'll be getting 48 unique designs. The cost for this collection is $12.95 for my customers that will be able to pick up their collection from me at an event, or $16.95 to have it shipped right to your door. Shipping within the United States only, please.

This month I've chosen 4 Paper Themes that can be used for Holiday & Winter themed projects. In this Holiday Treats Paper Addicts Collection, you'll receive 6 - 6"x12" papers from the following Stampin' Up Paper Packs:
  • Ski Slope (from the Holiday Mini Catalog - page 12)


  • Frosty Day (from the Holiday Mini Catalog - page 21)

  • Bella Rose (Fall-Winter 2008 Idea Book -page 168)

  • Holiday Treasures (Fall-Winter 2008 Idea Book -page 170)
Please note that many of these papers can be used for non-holiday/winter themed projects. They just have colors that lend themselves well to these kinds of projects.

Since this collection is time sensitive, all orders have to be in by November 10th in hopes to get these papers to you by Thanksgiving. If I have enough orders before the 10th, I'll order the papers earlier to get them to you sooner. Please email me with any questions that you have.





Delivery Option






Also don't forget to check out my Ribbon Addict collection that coordinates with these Holiday Treats Papers

No comments: