Monday, August 11, 2008

New In Color Samples

Here are a few samples that I made for a gathering that I'm having this evening. Both use lots some of the new In-Colors that have just been released.
This first one is a CASE directly from the catalog with just a few very minor changes. I love the stamp set "Embrace Life" and I was really excited by this sample, so much so that I had to make it myself. I also haven't used the bleaching technique in a while and I thought that might be a nice change of pace.

Stamps: Embrace Life, Warm Words, Canvas
Inks: Basic Black, Kiwi Kiss, Pink Pirouette, Baja Breeze, Old Olive
Papers: Pink Pirouette, Baja Breeze, Old Olive texured, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Black brad, Bleach, Boho Blossoms punch
Notes: The canvas background stamp on the focal image is a second generation image (I stamped off on scrapped paper first to lighten the ink).

This simple birthday card was an opportunity for me to play with my relatively new Fine Cosmo Glitter.

Stamps: Big Bold Birthday
Inks: Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze, Versamark
Papers: Tangerine Tango, Whisper White
Accessories: Brocade Blue Grosgrain, Heat and Stick Powder, Blue Fine Cosmo Glitter, dimensionals.

No comments: