Wednesday, August 27, 2008

More Bella Rose

I had some extra precut supplies left over from my Catalog Unveiling so I made another version of the card that we made there using the Priceless Stamp Set.

Stamps: Priceless
Inks: Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip, Riding Hood Red
Papers: Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss, Very Vanilla, Bella Rose DS Paper
Accessories: Rubon (greeting) Paper Piercer and template, dimensionals
Note: the darkest red butterfly was cut out and adhered with dimensionals.

This one I made as part of a sketch challenge on Splitcoast (SC187), though I strayed a bit from the orientation. It's been a while since I did a challenge, so I had a lot of fun.

Stamps: Priceless, Aida Cloth background
Inks: Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip, Riding Hood Red
Papers: Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White, Bella Rose DS Paper
Accessories: Chocolate Chip Twill Ribbon, dimensionals
Note: the darkest red butterfly was cut out and adhered with dimensionals.

No comments: