Thursday, October 1, 2009

My First Digital Scrapbook

Well it took a long time, but I've finally took the digital plunge. Now, don't worry, I'm definitely not abandoning my love of traditional scrapbooking - now way! I can just see the value in having some digital tools to support my papercrafting now and then. So my inspiration to take the plunge was Stampin' Up!'s release of My Digital Studio. I've been going through the certification process for this and I'm loving it so far! I'm especially excited about the hybrid projects that I'll be able to make with it.
This layout is about my daughter's birthday dinner that we celebrated while on vacation last summer. It was incredibly easy because I used a template provided in My Digital Studio and just tweeked the paper and embellishments a little bit.


No comments: