Sunday, August 9, 2009

More Layouts for Sale

Wow! Looks like I've gotten out of my blog upload rhythm! I've been crazy busy with family and church events these past two weeks so blogging has just slipped my mind I guess! I did get a chance this weekend to "crank" out some premade layouts for my online store. Here's a taste of what's in the store now. I'm happy to announce that I'm now accepting checks and money orders in addition to credit cards in my store. Check out the 24 ready-made designs in my store right now. I hope to add more this week too. Keep in mind I can also custom design pages per your request. These pages can help you catch up on your scrapbooking quickly.

And if you like to do it all yourself, but need a little inspiration - feel free to use the ideas you find in these pages for your own layouts!






No comments: