Tuesday, November 18, 2008

November Scrap Class

These are the pages that we'll be making at my Scrapbooking Class on Friday. The first is a generic kids page. I think I'll be using this one for my son's first day of school pictures.
Stamps: Big Deal Alphabet, Nursery Necessities
Inks: Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, So Saffron
Papers: Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, So Saffron, Urban Garden DS Paper
Accessories: American Crafts Double Sided riboon, Notebook punch

This page is a "boy" birthday page. I just love this color combo, it's so bold.
Stamps: Big Deal Alphabet, Year after Year (retired)
Inks: Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango
Papers: Whisper White, Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango, Bashful Blue
Accessories: Doodlecharms Cricut Cartridge (party hat), Tangerine Tango Striped Ribbon

This last layout is a "girl" birthday layout, though it could be used for any girl photos, especially photos of girls in princess dresses! I've used it here for pictures of my daughter's princess birthday party.

Stamps: Doodle This, Big Deal Alphabet, Best Friends Alphabet Upper
Inks: Pixie Pink, Lavendar Lace
Papers: Pixie Pink, Lavendar Lace, Pretty in Pink, Blush Blossom, So Saffron, Pink Pirrouette
Accessories: Paper Dolls Cricut Cartridge (Princess), Pretty in Pink Taffetta Ribbon

No comments: