Monday, July 28, 2008

Hip-Hippo-ray!

This is a card that I made for a family member who just found out she got a new job. I am so excited for her and I hope she smiles when she gets this in the mail. I just can seem to escape the Pun Fun Stamp set lately for my cards....it's just too versatile! I'm using one of the new "In-Colors" in this one ...Tangerine Tango I think it's called. Love it!

Stamps: Pun Fun
Inks: Tangerine Tango, Perfect Plum, Pale Plum
Papers: Tangerine Tango, Perfect Plum, Cosmo Cricket Patterned Paper (Storytime Collection I think), White
Accessories: Bashful Blue brad, Bashful Blue Grosgrain ribbon, Nestabilities square scallop die, Cuttlebug embossing folder (background), Word Window Punch
Note: I created my own Tangerine Tango marker by using one of my old dried out blender pens and soaking the tip in Tangerine Tango refill ink. Fortunately I have a whole set of dried out blender pens (6 tips, 6 colors - perfect!)

No comments: