Friday, June 20, 2008

July Events & Kits/Projects for Sale

Our Technique Club is taking a break for the month of July, so instead I'm scheduling a daytime card class for all those stampers that find it hard to get out at night. I'm also holding my monthly scrapbooking class, it's hard to believe I've been teaching scrapbooking classes now for over 3 years!

This month I'm also going to begin officially offering my classes as "kits". This way, those who don't live near me and those who just can't make it to the class can still make the projects. I will post pictures of the pages online so you will know what you are purchasing of course. If you are having your kit mailed to you, you can either send me a check or pay through Paypal. Just email me to order your kit and I will send you a Paypal invoice.

July 1 - Summer Fun Scrapbooking Class (6:30pm) - 3, double page layouts including 2 advanced layouts and 1 simple layout. Class includes all paper supplies and embellishments except adhesive. Class fee is $15. For those not attending, the following are available:
  • Class Kit: Stamped, precut, unassembled kit for $15. Stamping does not include titles. $6 shipping fee.

  • Finished Pages: Stamped, assembled pages available for $18. Stamping does not include titles. $6 shipping fee.

July 16th - Pun Fun Card Class (9:30am)- Make 5 adorable cards using the Stampin' Up! set "Pun Fun." - all supplies provided including envelopes. Class fee $10. This is a casual daytime event, and therefore children are welcome to attend. For those not attending, the following are available:

  • Class Kit: Stamped, uncolored, unassembled kit $10. $3 shipping fee.

  • Finished Cards: Stamped, colored, assembled cards $12. $3 shipping fee.

Click here to sign up for the class or order your kit

No comments: