Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Make a Wish

I'm so sorry I haven't blogged in so long. It's been a busy month...I've been to Florida for a much needed vacation and since then I've been getting ready for a craft supply consignment sale that I'm hosting this weekend. I signed up for another card swap some local stamper friends of mine and this is what I came up with. This is a birthday card swap, and it's due next week. Since my weekend's going to be very busy, I had to get these done this week!

This color combination is a new one for me, I saw it in one of the recent Stampin' Up! magazines: Cocoa, pink, and turquoise. I just love the "She's All That" stamp set. I hope it is put into the next catalog so I'll have more excuses to use it in my classes!

Stamps: She's All That, Paisley (background)
Papers: Close to Cocoa, White, Pretty in Pink, Tempting Turquoise
Inks: Close to Cocoa
Accessories: Cuttlebug Embossing folder, turquoise rhinestone brad, Boho Blossoms punch, scallop punch, circle punches

No comments: