Monday, October 8, 2007

My latest cards

Sorry I've been so quiet lately. My life's been a little crazy since the kids started preschool and I started assistant coaching my local Varsity Volleyball team. I love being busy, but sometimes its hard to squeeze in time to be on the computer. Here are a few cards that I've created over the last week or so.

Stamps: Wonderful Words, Polka Dots and Petals

Papers: Tempting Turquoise, Certainly Celery, White, Cool Carribean, Flowers for You DS paper

Ink: Tempting Turquoise

Accessories: Scallop Punch, Circle Punches, Photo Corner Punch, Horizontal Slot Punch, White Taffeta Ribbon, Clear Rhinestone Brad (Pretties Kit), Silver brads


Stamps: Happy Everything, All in a Row

Papers: Soft Sky, White, papers from the Creative License Kit

Inks: Pumpkin Pie, Not Quite Navy

Accessories: Notebook Punch, Wild Wasabi Double Stitched Ribbon, Staples




Stamps: Loads of Love, Loads of Love Accessories

Papers: Certainly Celery, Not Quite Navy, Chocolate Chip, White, Blue Bayou, Old Olive, Flowers for You DS, Celery Prints DS

Inks: Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery, Not Quite Navy, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive

Accessories: Circle Punches, Large Oval Punch, Silver Brads, Retired Ribbon Originals Navy Single Stitched, blender pen

No comments: